Biyernes, Setyembre 12, 2014

"Bahala Na"

Aaminin ko ako ay nahirapan
Sa paggawa ng tula,ako’y walang alam
Ngunit bilang estudyante ito ay kailangan
Upang mga pangarap aking makamtan

At ngayon sa pag deliber ng aking tula
Ako’y walang emosyon sa maipakita
Dahil ang gawaing ito’y hindi ko pa nagawa
Kaya ako ngayo’y napapahiya

Wala na akong maisip na sabihin pa
Kaya’t aking wawakasan aking pagkapahiya
Ngunit teka ano pala ang pamagat ng aking tula
Wala akong maisip kundi “Bahala na”.




REFLECTION

                As you can read on my poem, this activity really stresses me out. Because composing and delivering a poem is really not my thing. I don’t have those creative minds that others have. But I am happy with what I have done because this poem made me laugh and smile at myself. Although that is kind a weird, I am happy and proud with what I have done.
                I write this poem on the day of our presentation, while I’m having my breakfast. I try to make it right after our teacher told us but I can’t write even a single word. So I ask one of my friends in Facebook to make me one. But in the end, my conscience doesn’t stop bothering me. So, I tried my best to make one. This activity makes me realize that my creative juices really work when I’m on a rush. I also realize that Rizal is really a great man to write all those poems.

                This poem is my second poem, and the only poem that I deliver in front of many people. I experience so many embarrassments because of this activity but this activity also makes me feel happy (weird me). I think my poem is a great poem because this is what I really feel and experience, and this poems represents me.

1 komento: